Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy MLK Day

Thanks to the brilliant Dr. King, I don't have to be in the office yet! Woohoo, but not to worry I will be celebrating the right way by a little old fashion indentured servitude with some unpacking in the office this afternoon.

Last Friday was on of the best days at the office so far. I had to do some runs to Bergdorf Goodmans and KCD, and serendipitously I met Adam Lippes of Adam and his assistant in the elevator of KCD. We got to talking and they ended up telling me to stop by the offices to submit my resume. It's crazy. I am so excited; I stopped by their offices and dropped it off. Crossing my fingers that they contact me about the summer. This industry has so much to do with luck and the connections you make even in these micro encounters. It really is all about first impressions.




No comments:

Post a Comment