Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day Three: Real Day 1

I have to admit, I was a little a lot nervous for my first day at the office. I stood outside looking up at the building before summoning the courage to ring the buzzer. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. The office was beautiful like in the movies you see about offices: a big glass door opening into a sun-flooded studio, exposed brick walls, big windows overlooking West 14th St, wood floors, and racks and racks of Alexander McQueen. I think they call that utopia.

I started the day by helping get orders out and going through internship 101, aka the code for the wash room and the building/setting up my email. I finished the day working on Customer Service Response Templates in order to cut down on customer complaints to the office about items that were shipped separately, etc...

I think I am going to be a little bit of everything. I can't wait to get my hands dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment